In this tutorial I show a process that can be used to create a weathered, aged look in Photoshop. I use a texture image which I apply as a layer mask and then I make some final edits with a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer.
View the other video tutorials in this series:
- How to Apply Textures to Photos in Photoshop
- How to Apply a Texture Image to a Photo in Photoshop to Create a Weathered Look
- Easy Technique for Adding a Lighting Effect to a Photo in Photoshop
- Using a Photoshop Blending Mode to Add Texture to a Photo of a Model
- Adding a Watercolor & Canvas Effect to a Photo in Photoshop