In this tutorial, the second in a series of six videos, I demonstrate a process for creating an aged, weathered appearance on a photo of a train locomotive. In the first post I give an overview of the images in the series and I show how to add noise to a photo for a stylistic effect.
Watch the first video: How to Apply Textures to Photos in Photoshop.
View the other video tutorials in this series:
- How to Apply Textures to Photos in Photoshop
- Applying a Texture in Photoshop to Create an Aged Look in a Photo
- Easy Technique for Adding a Lighting Effect to a Photo in Photoshop
- Using a Photoshop Blending Mode to Add Texture to a Photo of a Model
- Adding a Watercolor & Canvas Effect to a Photo in Photoshop