In this first of a series of six video tutorials I give an overview of the images that I’ll create using textures. I also demonstrate the process of applying noise non-destructively as a Photoshop Smart Filter to create a stylistic effect on a photo.
View the other video tutorials in this series:
- How to Apply a Texture Image to a Photo in Photoshop to Create a Weathered Look
- Applying a Texture in Photoshop to Create an Aged Look in a Photo
- Easy Technique for Adding a Lighting Effect to a Photo in Photoshop
- Using a Photoshop Blending Mode to Add Texture to a Photo of a Model
- Adding a Watercolor & Canvas Effect to a Photo in Photoshop